When to File for Bankruptcy
Are you overwhelmed with debt?
- Have you used a consolidation loan to pay credit card debt?
- Do you monitor phone calls to avoid creditors and debt collection agencies?
- Have you been unemployed, or experienced a decrease of income, during the last two years?
- Do you owe taxes to the Massachusetts Department of Revenue or the Internal Revenue Service?
- Do you have unpaid medical bills?
- Did you separate from a spouse or partner within the last two years?
- Is your sleep disturbed with worries about your debt?
- Have you, or your partner, been seriously ill or injured within the last two years?
- Are you behind on alimony or child support payments?
- Has your vehicle been repossessed?
- Have you been sued by a creditor?
- Have you borrowed or withdrawn money from a retirement account to pay debts?
- Are you self-employed and struggling to pay debts?
- Have you tried to pay debt with a debt management or credit counseling company?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Eric has one simple message for you...
Live Debt Free in MA.